Latest Cuttings

lawson56

2 hours ago, lawson56 said:

No walls? 😕Thanks for the Compliment.😀 where do you work from?

My workshop is an 8X10 shed with a contractors table saw, 5' long work bench, a sanding station, a router table, my scroll saw in the middle and a bunch of hand and portable power tools.  All walls are covered with shelves and hanging tools.  My home is a small Florida 2 bedroom house with lots of artwork on the walls already, although I have already added a number of pieces I've made for my lady.  So, I literally have no walls (to hang anything on that is).

6 hours ago, FrankEV said:

My workshop is an 8X10 shed with a contractors table saw, 5' long work bench, a sanding station, a router table, my scroll saw in the middle and a bunch of hand and portable power tools.  All walls are covered with shelves and hanging tools.  My home is a small Florida 2 bedroom house with lots of artwork on the walls already, although I have already added a number of pieces I've made for my lady.  So, I literally have no walls (to hang anything on that is).

Gotcha, My shop is a 10x12,The wall were bare,but my house wall are covered with stuff I have made for my Wife and I over the yrs,So I know where your coming from.👍

Beautiful stuff there Bobby, I do like colour.
Speaking of mobile phones and email, The other day I needed to take some pics of a damaged piece of equipment at school to send to the manufacturer. Lucky my Grandson was with me doing work experience, I took the photos then handed the phone and email address to him and said, Do your stuff boy. :)