My latest cuts...please be kind

chevysman21

Cuttings look good.  I'm not a Zombie fan but I like Rose. 

Hard to see any delamination faults in the pic.  One trick is to make sure you sand the cut panel well down to a least 200 grit but I go down to 600 grit before attaching your tape for the pattern.  Also, when removing the pattern make sure you peel the tape in the direction of the wood grain, NOT AGAINST IT, in order to minimize lift up.  And, Duck brand shelf liner available from walmart is a better than painters tape, removes easier and a lot cheaper.

Just my personal comment and opinion.  Your pics would look better if you placed your cut panels on a solid dark background (if not the planned backer) and shoot them as perpendicular to the panel as possible.  

Edited by FrankEV

Outstanding work!  To keep BB from surface chipping / delaminating, I sand the blank lightly with 180G, wipe with water, sand lightly with 320 grit to remove raised grain, spray or wipe on shellac, sand back with 400 grit.  The shellac bonds the surface fibers and sands glass smooth.  It works on drawers and boxes. I have not tried it on scroll saw patterns.

Very nice cuttings. A credit to you.
I'll have to go along with the crowd, Zombies don't do anything for me, now Rose on the other hand ;)

BTW I find that to minimise fibres being pulled up when using blue tape, I do as other have suggested, sand to 360g but remove the tape by pulling it back on itself.

Edited by John B