Cross Robin

Frank Pellow

Great cut.

Down here in Florida the Robins don't hang around too long.  But right now they are migrating North and stopping to visit. We have had many of them roosting in our trees over night.  In a week or so they will be all gone and we will back to seeing mostly Cardinals that are around almost all year long.  When I lived in NC we had a few Robins that hung around all year and yes they can be very protective of the teritory.

I JUST LOVE ALL BIRDS.  Yea....Been a Bird Watcher for Decades n Decades.  Speaking of Robins

Here in Alabama in Our Yards.  Front n Back....  Thru Out each year the Robins will be almost

continually pulling up them Worms.  I Really feel We have had a Pair living and raising their young

around our Home.  Made their nest over the Deck outside light one year.  I did make them a Robin

Nest.  Special way they prefer to make their nest area and since then Each year there will be

Young robins Born.  Love to watch thru out their Lifes.  Especially when the Young decide to leave

the nest....................Anyway I LOVE the way your Robins came out.................Danny  :+}