Amazing What People Ask For ( Custom Car Puzzle )

kmmcrafts

3 hours ago, rjR said:

Very nicely done!

They may have been through an experience that they wanted a funny reminder of!  

Might be a very accurate description too!  

I have had a couple of vehicles that would have been too kind of description for!

Thank you RJ, I dated a girl that bought a brand new one shortly after we started dating, broke it off after she got that car, Hahahaha I knew I'd be the one making repairs.. 😂

1 hour ago, rdatelle said:

That's a great puzzle. Did you order that direct from Harvey.

Thank you, I ordered the puzzle last fall from Scott, but to my Knowledge Scott is no longer taking custom new designs orders at least for now, as Harvey has been having some health problems, took 2.5 - 3 months for me to get this pattern. I still have 4 others that he is still trying to get done. Thankfully my customers have been real cool and understanding about it.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Good job. Your puzzle is worth more than the actual car. They got the name right. 

Thank Dan, The person that ordered this has one of these that he fully restored I guess, really nice person to deal with and yeah for whatever reason he said he and his wife have a little running joke about the car and this is what they call it, LOL

3 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

And to think I wanted any Geo for the mileage they got!!! And oh what a puzzle car this is you made!!!!

Friend had one that he put over 300,000 miles on it.. and yes good mileage, he got 54mpg on a road trip up north once.. most times he was getting 45mpg. They really wasn't a bad car so long as you maintained them good. 

Harvey being Amish, I wondered what he'd think when I called him and said I needed a pattern that says SHITBOX...  He chuckled and told me to send him the photo/design.  LOL

And to clarify, Harvey is not taking on any brand new designs right now, but is still happy to do custom names within existing patterns.

10 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

Harvey being Amish, I wondered what he'd think when I called him and said I needed a pattern that says SHITBOX...  He chuckled and told me to send him the photo/design.  LOL

And to clarify, Harvey is not taking on any brand new designs right now, but is still happy to do custom names within existing patterns.

Hope he's OK. I like doing his patterns.