Sports - Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

On 2/9/2021 at 6:50 PM, flarud said:

Ya,, he usually does one for the winner of all the big games in each sport.  My Cubs pattern in the first post is Steve's pattern.  I'm just impatient!  LOL

I sent him an email and he replied that he has 2 versions and that he is deciding which one to release. 

It is for the Buffalo Bills. I have wanted to do this for a while, but finally found time. Growing up in Western New York, being a Bills fan is required. They had a good season this year and looking forward to next year. Go Bills!

2F3DB706-1881-4CCF-A28A-7FF791631E8C.thumb.jpeg.c7b616c169707fa02bf8c34d040effcb.jpeg

Edited by Fedido
Correct Photo

In high school I used to play pond ice hockey and had great fun doing it. When I was stationed in San Francisco I played some huff and puff league pick up games. As for professional games to go to they eliminated me by being out of the realm of the common man's budget. This pattern was Steve Goods stickman collection.

DoTG7eciQoitTBhV4jtGB8WPWB8dNqEISweAte0p3qhSJcdqCsY_1E4oTyaoQR-AHPpD5sYljjcGPZlm4Wrlf2_TzuaGjvsXQrShXUTzTVegNTTmvRl-qGQl11MFpfvVgMSNJDhA2PvPhicwXpaZoqNmafAqMbv8_JRh37CuTDWQh00EH9aSVfnFwyMPmLt7ZFkDD9h78oLEhPyIoGgSD1oAnFCBpqIsXQBlOmQRxlDclybsgbjXblSm66uHIZosrqI7t5rMkhmwuwfEphXCRPN4B6ZqD_rgW5cixWl_vO0K59iaiU9mpBAcKkqB2v6eXoBMGEytIu-D88ofCEcFKkWcjbh5yu_0nSD9kcD-VCzWmelr3ZQv7Yh457CR8UH0GfqRJYNloskKaXA1dZoF8uTgP_vWtXMy_RPb1TMtQAJBdsijHLBRXH5JB4kww-diR8ZRUwcLLWoSyL7aBCcDGNl7z-lbmdJysUGOQRolZWOWq5SaLLWc1DVXFl43iZbAd7kEnBN2FoqSv1pZINyZuuULLkUeHxpmg4MPjc2EC1vtgYUZlVAJG1QIu9gEGQU9wm-nHBthJbkT2H6JGJK8FA1nTMaing86UKQy4DLc8TLjOcgquhwFN7SBD97NWjS_gDAnlw00fwLvJTYfV8knQyjrz7boqAXSZtfPvKJ767D_gFEtYCHBNMaOjj6CdQ=w1012-h758-no?authuser=0

• Travis unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I'm late to the party, but am going to post anyways. These are the three sports projects I've done. The helmet pattern is probably from Wooden Teddy Bear, or Scrollers catalog, but I modified each with the Montana State and Redhawk logos. The Wide Receiver Pattern is one I made from picture I found online. 

Redhawks.jpg

Bobcat Receiver.jpg

Bobcat Helmet #2.jpg