New purchases... waiting...

new2woodwrk

Well, it's been a hectic and interesting year so far.

Our small business has expanded enough to outgrow our ability to transport our products in our SUV.

So we purchased 6x12 enclosed trailer - waiting for delivery and then the customization fun begins.

I have several decal signs waiting to be ordered, eTracks and shelves to build and more.

Also, I got fed up with not being able to easily sand circles and half circles so I bought a WEN 6524 Oscillating Belt and Spindle Sander!

I was going to buy the Rigid, but everyone was out of stock with no time frame for fulfillment. Plus the wen was $100 cheaper!

I'll post some pics once the new items start to arrive and we start to get them set up and customized as needed.

Also purchased some new rails for our tent display signs. They are able to rise up to 5 feet above the top lip of the tent!

I'll be ordering a new sign for the rails next week after Saturdays sales which hopefully will help pay for the new signs

Thanks as always in advance for reading