Co workers plaque

Mimi

7 hours ago, wombatie said:

It looks great Mimi, is it in the shape of a State?

Marg

I know that is Oklahoma as I was asked to do a silhouette for a few states and I found this neat site https://www.clipartkey.com/

Mimi.  Love the lettering.  Well done.

ClipartKey_613144.png

9 hours ago, Algae said:

Very nice work Mimi.  I am sure Annebelle will treasure this.

What type of wood did you use and what blades?  

It is 1/2 oak plywood and I used a Flying Dutchmen Ultra Reverse #1. I was told that I will be making more so this is a good . I really enjoy cutting. I like seeing the persons face. They always seem very appreciative. I think this is better than a store bought gift. There is a place on base you can order things like this and get it cut out on a cnc machine. I used to work there for a few weeks. They are very expensive. Hope you have a great day

Keep the saw dust flying. 

17 hours ago, Mimi said:

A co -worker  left to go to another center on base so they asked me to make her a p!aque. She really liked it. Everyone that didn't realize I did this type of things were very impressed. I got to really show off some of my work.

IMG_20210419_210341_kindlephoto-1635123390.jpg

IMG_20210419_210341_kindlephoto-1635123390.jpg

It is so nice to give someone something you make and see just ow much she enjoys it. My favorite thing to do with my projects. Nicely done project you posted. Thank you for  letting all of us enjoy it too

Dick

heppnerguy