Blown fuses

Were the replacement fuse size numbers exactly the same as the original fuse? Please compare them (both original and replacement) and post those numbers for me to see.

Can the motor be rotated by hand without applying power? Does it turn freely?

Delta 50-450 does not show up as a scroll saw, so I can't locate a manual for it to look at. If I could, maybe it would help me see other things to try so we can diagnose your saw's problem. Please check your saw's model number again and post the correct number.

I'm a retired Automation Engineer (EE) with lots of experience diagnosing and fixing machine problems.

Charley 

• 2 weeks later...

We are presently out on the road with our motor home. First trip in a 17 year old rig. Anyway to my point, second night out our water heater quit. I got on the IRV2 forum and posed my problem. I got a ton of help but still had to visit a repair facility. Once repaired, I got back on and explained what had been done to get us back on the road. Everybody thanked me and said they would add the info to their notes. I only wish everybody would do the same. This is by far the best scroll saw forum and folks don't know what they are missing if they just "stop n go".