newest order

cjswoodcrafts

That's what I was using DW. took me 4 tries just to get the blades to stay in the blade holder on the DW788 saw. I would tighten it down, move the tension to 3.5 and the bottom blade wold pop out. So when I did get it to hold, I still wasn't impressed with the cut. seems that even the paper pattern it was tearing. I'll just stick with the 2/0R blades for now. They left a glass smooth cut. May even go to just a 2R on the larger areas where i can use larger holes.

thanks everone for the comments, thing about spirals is 1 the blade holder has to br reallllllly tightened. and the break more then reg blades, we went thru 10 blades just thank God that a guy that was selling stuff across from me saturday gave me a pack of spiral (ryobi) blades, lol he mustve thought i would use them soon.. next big sign i make, will quote a price plus the price for blades. the couple picked up order, pic below

I really do not have any serious issues with spirals other then the fact that you are totally responsible for the direction it cuts. I do not know if you straighten out the ends 1st or not but I do and make them so that both ends are in the same plane .. that way I do not have to tighten any harder than I would a normal flat blade. It seems to work for me on my 788.

DW