A request from me daughter

heppnerguy

16 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Very nice sign.... These the ones that live in Heppner?

It is a long time friend of my daughter,  Liz, who lives in Heppner but the person getting married lives about 20 miles from us now. It is Liz's friend's daughter that is getting married and Liz is spending this week here to help her friend with all the wedding things and to attend the wedding on Saturday. Liz's friend used to live a couple of blocks from us when they were in grade and  high school together.

We will be traveling to Heppner for July and August. Should be able to spend some time with you then.

Dick

On 5/19/2021 at 6:10 PM, Scrappile said:

Very nice sign.... These the ones that live in Heppner?

We have two daughters and they both live in Heppner. Our youngest,Liz was the one who requested the sign for the wedding. By the way, Sharon decided three hours before the flight back to Pasco, that she would like to fly back with Liz and stay for three weeks, so I am home with the dog. We are going to Heppner the first week in July and staying until the end of August. See you then, my friend

Dick