Gnome

wombatie

18 hours ago, wombatie said:

I got this free pattern from Google.  Didn't quite work out the way it did in my head but still quite happy with it and so was the girl that I gave it too.
Cut from half inch pine.

Marg

uptNNJF0jHgOPfllJkQxpx0zMuW1lYpc4PG7nuKazQgrxC3rUB_JxQ6Ztkwbfxage59fNFV0NgUtvyXhgg_KVPr_M6JuTVyaXEJi-R6YtQF4Yh5W2nHXmFN-0jwEYb7oOcN-ECknLIwVEZT-AoJt7kQ0uc.thumb.jpg.432d29aa2ce98c3abe61974502ce556f.jpg

Those little gnomes are so cute, I have yet to cut one, probably sometime, I will get around to doing so. Nice job on this little fellow, Marg. Thanks for posting it so we all can enjoy it too

Dick

heppnerguy

8 hours ago, Frank Pellow said:

Well done!

I wonder why the sudden popularity of gnomes.  I've made two myself and plan the make more.

Is the recent popularity only here at Scrollsaw Village and at Steve Good's site or is it more widespread?

I was just thinking the same thing! I do see many local crafters making gnomes out of fabric too right now. It seems to be a popular thing.

18 hours ago, Frank Pellow said:

Well done!

I wonder why the sudden popularity of gnomes.  I've made two myself and plan the make more.

Is the recent popularity only here at Scrollsaw Village and at Steve Good's site or is it more widespread?

They are popular here in Australia too but my daughter's loved gnomes for years so I plan to make her a few for Christmas, this was just a practice shot to see how it turned out.