25th Anniversary Plaque

Denny Knappen

Finally finished. I had a hard time finding silver paint. This is a modified Sue Mey pattern. Using 1/4" Baltic Birch plywood and backed with 3/8" Baltic Birch plywood. Cut on the Pegas scroll saw using Pegas #1R MGT blades. I should have used a thicker blade on the veining by the hearts. Comments welcome.

P1010001.JPG

4 minutes ago, lawson56 said:

Down Right Awesome job!!👍👍 I know what ya mean about veining, many times I wish I went with a thicker blade, and silver paint, ah ghee do I have trouble finding that sometimes, spray and brush.🥴

Thanks Bobby.  I thought for sure there would be something at Wally World.

Well done and absolutly beautiful.  

The silver did not photograph very well mainly because of the competing background...a dark background would have made the silver stand out.

Now If I was making this lovely keepsake, I would have painted the rose red, the leaves green and the rings gold.  🤣

3 hours ago, FrankEV said:

Well done and absolutly beautiful.  

The silver did not photograph very well mainly because of the competing background...a dark background would have made the silver stand out.

Now If I was making this lovely keepsake, I would have painted the rose red, the leaves green and the rings gold.  🤣

Thanks Frank.  That would really make it a keepsake.