Dirk Boelman Patterns

Rockytime

I am building a Dirk Boelman clock, The Williamette. I think I bought the plans from the Winfield Collection. I'm looking for more of Dirk's plans. I've gone back to the Winfield Collection site and cannot find any Fretwork clock patterns. I must be having a senior moment as I thought that is where I purchased the pattern but it has been a while since I ordered it. Does anyone know where his patterns can be purchased since his website is no longer up?

My link works just fine also.  Give this a try. It's the link to the clock page  and more of Dirk's plans.

https://theartfactory.com/product-category/patterns/clock-patterns/

I have built 3 of Dirks clocks.

The Wakefield-Just finished last month
The Santa Workshop clock
The Train Depot clock

Edited by ben2008

Glad you got it worked out. The nice thing about going directly to the Boelmans’ own website https://theartfactory.com there is no middleman taking a cut so his family gets the full proceeds from the purchase. I have gotten several things from Karen there in the past, and she has always been prompt and helpful. 

Note that Karen has told me before that not all of Dirk’s patterns are listed on the website but that if there is one not there you are looking for, she can usually provide it with a few details of what you are looking for. 

As pointed out, you have to have the word “the” in the website name, no spaces.

Edited by meflick
Typo fix

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Rockytime said:

I have once more tried contacting the art factory. I have tried the afore mentioned addresses. I just get an error 520. Anyone able to help me?

Les, I just typed theartfactory (I’m using an IPad) in search and it came right up. Perhaps your anti virus is blocking it.

On 7/7/2021 at 10:39 PM, Rockytime said:

I am building a Dirk Boelman clock, The Williamette. I think I bought the plans from the Winfield Collection. I'm looking for more of Dirk's plans. I've gone back to the Winfield Collection site and cannot find any Fretwork clock patterns. I must be having a senior moment as I thought that is where I purchased the pattern but it has been a while since I ordered it. Does anyone know where his patterns can be purchased since his website is no longer up?

Theartfactory.com and PSwood used to have some and cherry tree toys I think has the cuckoo clocks.