A really good foot pedal

2 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Looking at the video, the foot switch is wired directly into the speed control box... I wonder is it could be retro fitted into a control box that is on a current Hegner like mine or would one have to buy a whole new setup... that could be pretty expensive, I would think..

Anything from Hegner is expensive. If you ordered an empty box, it would still cost you a ton plus the shipping.

4 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

So it has cruise control for the expressways? 😂.. I guess I need to take the time to watch the video.. but what you describe here sounds like a rocker type switch where you can set the speed and if needed you can take your foot off the switch.. or to change the speed you rock the switch more forward or slow down you press more with your heel sort of?

Exactly 😇 My hero.  Lol

4 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Looking at the video, the foot switch is wired directly into the speed control box... I wonder is it could be retro fitted into a control box that is on a current Hegner like mine or would one have to buy a whole new setup... that could be pretty expensive, I would 

57 minutes ago, Scrappile said:

Ahhhhh, come on... ahhhh,,, 🤨 well you are correct....🙄 but I love my Hegner..🤓

Its a good saw 😇. It is hard to find a bad saw anymore.