Nostalgia - Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

On 8/9/2021 at 12:18 PM, Travis said:

Nostalgia.png

Last week, I headed back to Montana to visit my family.  It has been awhile since I've been home.  We had a great time reminiscing about the good ol' days.  So I think this month's scroll saw challenge is about nostalgia.  Post a project that brings back memories of the good ol' days.  This is pretty open to interpretation.  Old cars, trains, farm houses, scenic, etc.  When you post, let us know what kind of memories it brings back for you.  It will be fun to see what people come up with.

I posted this thread earlier in the Bragging Rights area . I was being Nostalgic as I went through some cell phone projects. Would this fit in the Challenge? 

Dick

On 9/2/2021 at 7:09 PM, heppnerguy said:

yes that is the pattern.. if you have any questions when you start to cut it, just PM and I will help you. there are some pattern parts that are a little difficult to understand.

I clicked on that link but there are only 3 clocks down. No fourth. Is there a name?

On 10/19/2021 at 3:59 PM, OCtoolguy said:

I clicked on that link but there are only 3 clocks down. No fourth. Is there a name?

https://www.scrollsaw.com/collections/clocks-for-the-scroll-saw-sure-to-become-a-family-heirloom/fretwork

you just need to scroll down to see the bell tower clock One is marked $7.95 and what looks like the same clock for $9.95 next to it, but if you open it, you will see that is gives you 3 fret cloth designs

Edited by heppnerguy