It was just a matter of time...........

OCtoolguy

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

Just remember... You get what you pay for. It's only $10 cheaper than Onieda so check the specs to see which is the better deal. Also, Dewalt makes one that sells for $42 that may be made in China. 

I've not seen the Dewalt version. I personally bought the Dust Deputy and it came with 2 5 gallon buckets and a set of wheels that I've yet to use. I only used the one bucket but when I bought the Dustopper from H/D I used the second bucket for it. I've got way too many vacuums in my shop but they all have their purpose.

2 hours ago, octoolguy said:

I've not seen the Dewalt version. I personally bought the Dust Deputy and it came with 2 5 gallon buckets and a set of wheels that I've yet to use. I only used the one bucket but when I bought the Dustopper from H/D I used the second bucket for it. I've got way too many vacuums in my shop but they all have their purpose.

Never too much dust collection. 😁

53 minutes ago, Fedido said:

I guess I am slacking. I let the dust go everywhere. while it does get over all the tools, a benefit is that the shop floor is getting a nice soft flooring which makes it easier on my feet, so I got that going for me. 😎

And your lungs are doing the same.

3 hours ago, Fedido said:

That is why I wear a respirator when sanding. 

And all the other dust producing opps? I have dust collection, an air cleaner and I still wear a mask. And you should see the filters on the outside. They still collect dust from the air. Scrolling is almost as bad as sanding. Maybe worse. Very fine dust. And we all cut toxic woods.