Hegner Question

OCtoolguy

Im not sure this about a hegner question anymore.   More of a lunch or a liquid lunch,  with a single speed of 1750 sips per lunch time in Santa Barbara. 

I think the questions are...

When?  What restaurant? Nearest hotel? Is there driftwood on the beach? How much for hiring a sailboat?   Is there a scrollsaw village discount?

31 minutes ago, preprius said:

Im not sure this about a hegner question anymore.   More of a lunch or a liquid lunch,  with a single speed of 1750 sips per lunch time in Santa Barbara. 

I think the questions are...

When?  What restaurant? Nearest hotel? Is there driftwood on the beach? How much for hiring a sailboat?   Is there a scrollsaw village discount?

Right on the money! On all counts! I'm not sure I can keep up with 1750 strokes per anymore though.

12 hours ago, OCtoolguy said:

Too many years invested to change now. The problem is, she still thinks she's right when I know I am. Not sure what to do about that.

Ray, if you have been married 52 years,, you should know this by now, but let me clarify it for you, the wife is always right, if you think otherwise, YOU are the one mistaken, 😏😉☺️🙂 We have only been married 36 years but my husband learned early and is quick to tell anyone we know getting married, “happy wife, happy life” so just learn to say “yes dear” (unless she says does this make me look fat, then it’s your beautiful dear. 😉)

15 minutes ago, meflick said:

Ray, if you have been married 52 years,, you should know this by now, but let me clarify it for you, the wife is always right, if you think otherwise, YOU are the one mistaken, 😏😉☺️🙂 We have only been married 36 years but my husband learned early and is quick to tell anyone we know getting married, “happy wife, happy life” so just learn to say “yes dear” (unless she says does this make me look fat, then it’s your beautiful dear. 😉)

There is one other rule I learned,,,  what is her's is her's, what is mine is her's when speaking of money...

2 hours ago, meflick said:

When I say "Yes Dear" she comes back with "don't be a smart-ass". Maybe it's how I say it.

4 hours ago, Scrappile said:

There is one other rule I learned,,,  what is her's is her's, what is mine is her's when speaking of money...

Clearly my husband learned at the same school you did. He also is fond of this saying as well. 😉☺️ He likes to say, he’s the fund raiser and I’m the appropriator. ☺️( meaning I decide where it goes.)

2 hours ago, OCtoolguy said:

When I say "Yes Dear" she comes back with "don't be a smart-ass". Maybe it's how I say it.

yep, I would think you are probably right. Wrong Tone and sarcasm tend to negate the meaning. 😉☺️😏

On 9/12/2021 at 6:14 PM, Scrappile said:

Well, it is just as far from you too here, as from here to you,  and from there to here (my home), it is lunch and I will try my best to get you drunk,,, ask @heppnerguy,, I get him roaring drunk every time he visits!! right Dick//

now you have given away my reason I drive one and a half hours to visit with you. I had a difficult time trying to get back to Heppner because you had me so tanked up. People aren't going to believe what I tell them about how I have been visiting you for your friendship, now.  What do  you mean, you think everyone already knows I can't be believed on anything I write here? I thought I had everyone falling for my friendship lines. 😏.

Be calling  you before too much longer.

Dick

heppnerguy