Christmas Is Coming.

Jim Blume

Yeah, it's good to be working 3-6 months in advance.. Most people posting patterns post them within a could weeks of the holiday.. most those patterns for me anyway end up being next years cutting because I'm already busy by the time the said patterns show up. But selling online there is more steps.. well maybe not more steps but different steps.. such as photographing the work.. making the listing and describing it well.. It takes search engines up to 6 weeks to crawl the new listing and place it in the search results accordingly so if you make a listing today it could take 6 weeks for that to show up if said customer searches for it..

Anyway, wonderful pattern! thank you for sharing it :) 

Nice pattern, Jim. And no, it's not to early to start looking forward to Christmas. Especially for those who have to plan on sales.

I'll probably cut this pattern but it will be a while. I have 3 or 4 other patterns you made on my agenda and your patterns are not completed in just an hour or so. (At least for me.)