Dndsawblades

Trka2002

I think they may have shut down.. I don't know for sure but I noticed the site has been down for quite some time now.. You can get your blades from @Denny Knappen he has great customer service and quick on getting orders out in the mail etc. He is a member here on the Village too. Last couple times I needed blades I ordered from Hawk as I was getting parts anyway but I normally go through Denny.. Switched from DnD to Denny a couple years ago.. because he was here in the forums regularly and I like to support the small business's

Edit to add link: https://www.artcraftersonline.com/

Edited by kmmcrafts

I placed an order the other night, got an acknowledgement right away, got a thank you in the morning and the blades were sent out the same day. I'll probably have them tomorrow or Monday. Great service and great pricing. I love that Denny will split up gross packaging so that we can try different blades without having to buy too many. I wanted some MGT blades but in the smaller sizes so I ordered 3 dozen 2/0 and 2 dozen #1. Took advantage of his deal right now and got free shipping to boot. What more can you ask for?

I buy my blades from either Artcraftersonline.com or Qtena.com. I only use Pegas blades.

I buy most of my wood from Cherokee Wood Products because they specialize in scroll saw thin wood, they are close enough that I can drive to them, Chris who runs their online site is a great guy and I have found their pricing to be great. They will also do custom milling when needed.

For everything else, it's either H/D or Amazon. Maybe Lowes.

1 hour ago, Mark SW said:

Maybe everyone could list there suppliers so we can have an updated list.

Blades, wood, saw parts,...

Flying Dutchman | Mike's Workshop – Mike's Workshop | Flying Dutchman Scroll Saw Blades (mikesworkshop.com)

Just recently

http://www.hawkwoodworkingtools.com/

Because I can't pronounce it

Ocooch Hardwoods - Thin Wood for Scroll Sawing, Laser Engraving/Cutting, Woodturning, Intarsia and More

and of course 

https://www.artcraftersonline.com/

Yes, No, Maybe

Mark

We have the suppliers list right here on the village..  It's under the resources tab.

https://www.scrollsawvillage.com/suppliers/

Yep Denny gives service I have purchased from him. I live in Canada and Garnet Hall from Sawbird, sells scroll and Intarsia patterns as well as blades, since he is in the same province shipping is much quicker ,easy  and shipping cost are attractive also I like to shop close to home first

I just got an order from Garnet Hall took 6 days including a 3 day weekend. He ships Canada Post, blades come in a regular stamped envelope. Can't beat his shipping cost. As I live in Canada and  purchasing from U.S suppliers has become unreal slow and getting more expensive. 

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my Pegas saw from Denny and now he gets most of my business for blades and other equipment, but I do have one thing I should make everyone aware of. I think he got the LED magnifier lamp he sent from the toilet seat row in the  plumbing department at Home Depot. See pictures below.

C813D884-B42D-4EF8-B067-C12FF97337C5.jpeg

6263D493-8CF7-4927-B0B2-30A859411CC6.jpeg

Edited by Old Joe

41 minutes ago, Old Joe said:

I bought my Pegas saw from Denny and now he gets most of my business for blades and other equipment, but I do have one thing I should make everyone aware of. I think he got the LED magnifier lamp he sent from the toilet seat row in the  plumbing department at Home Depot. See pictures below.

C813D884-B42D-4EF8-B067-C12FF97337C5.jpeg

6263D493-8CF7-4927-B0B2-30A859411CC6.jpeg

Just don't try peeing in it, 😂