My latest work....

Eric67

The Bells are well cut.  I see some rough edges that could use some sanding.  Also, not sure if the bells were sanded nice and smooth before painting.  The paint looks rough unless that is a textured paint.  Some additional light sanding and finishing with lacquer or poly might help. 

If the bells are cut from some big box store thin plywood, you should look into getting some BB Ply on-line.   It will finish better.

The little circle's are very well cut.  You could call them "Coasters" instead of "Trivets". 🤑

2 hours ago, FrankEV said:

The Bells are well cut.  I see some rough edges that could use some sanding.  Also, not sure if the bells were sanded nice and smooth before painting.  The paint looks rough unless that is a textured paint.  Some additional light sanding and finishing with lacquer or poly might help. 

If the bells are cut from some big box store thin plywood, you should look into getting some BB Ply on-line.   It will finish better.

The little circle's are very well cut.  You could call them "Coasters" instead of "Trivets". 🤑

Hi Frank,

I totally agree with you on the quality of the wood and the paint.
it is not very good, I will try to improve it.
concerning the coasters or the trivets, I understood the message.😋
But I love theyr Whisky🥰 so i don't want to get angry with them.🤣

Eric

I think you're headed in the right direction. You're wise to seek advice but the best advice in the world won't replace time spent sawing. :) Don't know if you're using a magnifying light but it was night and day for me when I got one. I want to upgrade but I've been using a $39.95 Harbor Freight model for several years. I was amazed what a difference actually seeing the line clearly made. :) 

• 3 weeks later...