Craft sale

barb.j.enders

6 hours ago, barb.j.enders said:

It should be interesting.  Hubby is joining me to help sell/man the booth.  Not sure how that will play out.  He is not a sales guy in the least!! Doesn't normally help with any of my hobby!!  Has already said, might not sell for the right amounts!!!

Careful Barb,he might want to be cashier lol

Well Day one & done!  It was exhausting.  Did very well.  Hubby turned out to be a great sales guy!!!  Was right up there promoting everything.  Correcting those that assumed he did the work.  Around $450 profit.  Funny how everyone thought the Charlie Brown trees were "So Cute", "Great Idea" but haven't sold one!!  Santa Keys are good sellers.  A few people saying they wished they had them 20 years ago when their kids were younger, but not needed now!

End of day 2 - sales were about as good today as yesterday.  All in all, after booth cost, close to $1000.  Ended up selling all the Charlie Brown trees!!  Wish I could  figure out how to market the word in word Christmas signs.  I have had those for a few years now and no one seems to look at them.