A Video of Craft Show items

jbrowning

Hello everyone, I finally put the scroll saw to bed for a little bit and started organizing the items I'll be taking to the craft show this Saturday. I ended up with 176 puzzles I've made in the last 6 months. Here is the link to the video on YouTube.

Inventory Video

Thanks for looking.

Jim

Nice work! you've been busy, LOL Hoping you sell out so you don't have to bring it back home..

If you have business cards you should slip one in each bag.. I do that and also I add a choking warning not for small children label.. I just found a google image of a warning label I liked.. printed them off and stick them inside.. I now designed one to use through vistaprint.. and I use the address return label format but make them a sticker now.. because I kept forgetting to insert those printed ones.. I use shrink wrap so ones it's sealed I can reopen it..

3 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

Nice work! you've been busy, LOL Hoping you sell out so you don't have to bring it back home..

If you have business cards you should slip one in each bag.. I do that and also I add a choking warning not for small children label.. I just found a google image of a warning label I liked.. printed them off and stick them inside.. I now designed one to use through vistaprint.. and I use the address return label format but make them a sticker now.. because I kept forgetting to insert those printed ones.. I use shrink wrap so ones it's sealed I can reopen it..

Thanks Kevin, I will look into the choking warning not for small children label. I do have business cards and they will go into the ziploc bag before they are handed to the customer. I still need to looking into a shrink wrap machine.

Thanks

Jim

4 hours ago, jbrowning said:

Thanks Kevin, I will look into the choking warning not for small children label. I do have business cards and they will go into the ziploc bag before they are handed to the customer. I still need to looking into a shrink wrap machine.

Thanks

Jim

There is no machine required.  I  have "heat shrink" bags that I put my puzzles into and then turn the hairdryer on.  Still need to get proficient at using them because sometimes the bag is too big for the item and there is a lot of "scrunch" so it isn't as smooth as I would like.