My New work

lawson56

15 hours ago, lawson56 said:

I have been busy cutting and painting, I cut a good few days of painting out. Then I spend a few days of painting.😃 If that makes since,🤔 I have a few more trucks to cut and paint then I want to start on the Cars from the CARS movie. I believe it was Scrappile who wanted to see a 66 Ford. I hope I did it justice.😀

MY WORK 2.jpg

MY WORK 4.jpg

MY WORK 3.jpg

MY WORK 7.jpg

Love them all

Oh ya.,, the 1966 Ford PU.... My favorite pickup of all I owned in my life..... Awesome job!!!  I might add, I now have a 2007 GMC Duramax Diesel 3/4 ton.. only 77K miles on it... I would love to trade it for a 1966 Ford F100 with a 352 engine... good shape... I'd trade straight across it it was the right one.

Edited by Scrappile

18 hours ago, lawson56 said:

I have been busy cutting and painting, I cut a good few days of painting out. Then I spend a few days of painting.😃 If that makes since,🤔 I have a few more trucks to cut and paint then I want to start on the Cars from the CARS movie. I believe it was Scrappile who wanted to see a 66 Ford. I hope I did it justice.😀

MY WORK 2.jpg

MY WORK 4.jpg

MY WORK 3.jpg

MY WORK 7.jpg

I  really enjoy your work and how well your projects come out. Keep up the great work

Dick

heppnerguy

On 11/13/2021 at 5:35 PM, Scrappile said:

Oh ya.,, the 1966 Ford PU.... My favorite pickup of all I owned in my life..... Awesome job!!!  I might add, I now have a 2007 GMC Duramax Diesel 3/4 ton.. only 77K miles on it... I would love to trade it for a 1966 Ford F100 with a 352 engine... good shape... I'd trade straight across it it was the right one.

I'd buy your Duramax.