New Hawk has arrived

Mark SW

Congratulations on your NEW toy. I suggest you get in touch with Kevin and have him lead you through the set up of the stand. I know he has it wired and the stand is the main source of vibration on the Hawks. If you do it right, you will eliminate 99% of the shakes. He is the Hawk expert around here. @kmmcrafts

On 11/14/2021 at 5:27 PM, OCtoolguy said:

Congratulations on your NEW toy. I suggest you get in touch with Kevin and have him lead you through the set up of the stand. I know he has it wired and the stand is the main source of vibration on the Hawks. If you do it right, you will eliminate 99% of the shakes. He is the Hawk expert around here. @kmmcrafts

Congratulations on the new saw!  Ray The only thing you need to do with the Hawk legs is kick them out until the saw settles in. 😀

I am so glad they went back to the billet aluminum machined parts. I love my G4 but was never crazy about the rough cast steel frame. 

Edited by Rolf

2 hours ago, old sarge said:

I'm still trying, after 47 years, to figure out how those marriage vows worked their way into smoking (BBQ), woodworking, and my 1 PBR per night when I return home after work. It is a poser for sure.

I guess that's the "for better or worse" part. We shoulda asked more questions.

I know this is off subject. But my wife bought me my first good Scroll saw The Delta SS350 at our clubs annual show for my birthday back in 2004. A year later I bought the Hawk G4 26 because of all the great new design features. Top feeding, adjustable front/back stroke. The Hawk has made a lot of money for me and even more priceless joy.

My wife does all of the inventory, painting and boxing. She has also bought me some really exceptional tools and the occasional bottle of Grand Marnier.😋

Edited by Rolf

3 hours ago, Rolf said:

I know this is off subject. But my wife bought me my first good Scroll saw The Delta SS350 at our clubs annual show for my birthday back in 2004. A year later I bought the Hawk G4 26 because of all the great new design features. Top feeding, adjustable front/back stroke. The Hawk has made a lot of money for me and even more priceless joy.

My wife does all of the inventory painting and inventory. She has also bought me some really exceptional tools and the occasional bottle of Grand Marnier.😋

You're very lucky.