Some new cuts

penquin

On 11/21/2021 at 1:10 PM, penquin said:

A few new ones I finished up and finally took some photo's of them. The Cheetah is by Russ Beard, the hawk is one by Ian Thorley, the crow is by Kenny Hopkins and the LA Kings helmet is by Jeffery Flick. Thanks to all you pattern designers for letting me have so much fun. The Cheetah, LA Kings and Crow are done in 1/8 A-4 oak plywood. The hawk is done in 1/2 inch oak strips that I glued up to make a blank for cutting. All work done with flat blades from a bunch of different manufacturers. All cut on a King Canada 20 inch saw.

IMG_6407.JPG

IMG_6414.JPG

IMG_6423.JPG

IMG_6425.JPG

I really love every one of your projects. they are so nicely done and the way you went about finishing them takes them for  GREAT  to   FABULOUS. 

Dick

heppnerguy

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2021 at 3:10 PM, penquin said:

A few new ones I finished up and finally took some photo's of them. The Cheetah is by Russ Beard, the hawk is one by Ian Thorley, the crow is by Kenny Hopkins and the LA Kings helmet is by Jeffery Flick. Thanks to all you pattern designers for letting me have so much fun. The Cheetah, LA Kings and Crow are done in 1/8 A-4 oak plywood. The hawk is done in 1/2 inch oak strips that I glued up to make a blank for cutting. All work done with flat blades from a bunch of different manufacturers. All cut on a King Canada 20 inch saw.

IMG_6407.JPG

IMG_6414.JPG

IMG_6423.JPG

IMG_6425.JPG

Absolutely beautiful