Back at my saw.

Foxfold

Glad you are back and can relate to lung problems, I have COPD so I mask up always, have a fan with a furnace filter tied onto it at the back of the scrollsaw to draw the dust away from me and a vacuumn to draw the dust from under the table as well as a shop air cleaner and all other tools have dust collection capabilities other wise I would be a sick puppy with nothing to do but sit, watch tv and feel sorry for myself 

1 hour ago, Norm Fengstad said:

Glad you are back and can relate to lung problems, I have COPD so I mask up always, have a fan with a furnace filter tied onto it at the back of the scrollsaw to draw the dust away from me and a vacuumn to draw the dust from under the table as well as a shop air cleaner and all other tools have dust collection capabilities other wise I would be a sick puppy with nothing to do but sit, watch tv and feel sorry for myself 

I can relate to all you say. My hubby has copd,  I have fluid that's turned to jelly under my lung and it's displacing the lung. They think I've had a pneumonia at some point. However, it's hoped it will dissipate over time and will re-scan me in 3mths. But my lungs themselves have been given the all clear.

I must admit to looking like 'Darth Vadar' when I'm in my workshop, I have a mask, ear defenders, an extraction fan on the outside wall, a vacuum, and a box fan.🤣

8 hours ago, Foxfold said:
I haven't done any work for a while as I've been under a consultant with my lungs.🩺 Having scans, blood tests and biopsy.
But the good news is I'm fine and can now go back to my workshop. 🎉🎊
Now lets see if I remember how to work a scrollsaw.  🤣

That's great news Brenda. I don't want to hear about losing another scroller for a good long while. 

On 12/7/2021 at 6:32 AM, Foxfold said:
I haven't done any work for a while as I've been under a consultant with my lungs.🩺 Having scans, blood tests and biopsy.
But the good news is I'm fine and can now go back to my workshop. 🎉🎊
Now lets see if I remember how to work a scrollsaw.  🤣

Good to hear you are fine. I had to stop for a few months with chemo side effects. Still having them but had to get back on the saw. I hope you get back to what you were cause I'm not even close.