American 15 J Blume Pattern

New Guy

1 hour ago, Jim Blume said:

I think it looks great that way. You did an awesome job. That pattern, like many of my insane patterns is a little crazy anyway with the weeds and twigs. Sometimes what I refer to as "Table Editing" makes a pattern even better than originally designed.

You are too kind to let me off that easily.

4 hours ago, Jim Blume said:

I think it looks great that way. You did an awesome job. That pattern, like many of my insane patterns is a little crazy anyway with the weeds and twigs. Sometimes what I refer to as "Table Editing" makes a pattern even better than originally designed.

He's gonna catch me doing your patterns. You've created another monster. He did a nice job on it

14 hours ago, Jim Blume said:

Sometimes what I refer to as "Table Editing" makes a pattern even better than originally designed.

The job New Guy did on that pattern was great.  

I don't think there are many cases where there is "NO" table editing.  There is more on some patterns then others,  That is one reason I don't stack cut my work and I can truly state each of my pieces are "one of a kind", even if they have been cut many times by others.  

I have also found that many times that when a pattern I develope works on paper, it does not really work that well when cut and then I need to take the "table editing" back and incorporate it into the final pattern.