Take me out to the ball game

WolfmoonCT

On 12/14/2021 at 10:34 AM, Algae said:

Great project and excellent work on the cutting.

I see the pattern on the Sheila Landry site.  Just one question: shouldn't "Cracker Jack" be plural?  

You made me curious. 🤔 I wasn’t sure so I did some goggling.  😉 Best I can tell the original words are “cracker jack” no “s”.  That is for the words in the song, as well as the confection brand name its self.

Nice work Kris. I was just thinking my kids might like that one day. They both are baseball ⚾️ fans.

Edited by meflick
Typos

2 hours ago, meflick said:

You made me curious. 🤔 I wasn’t sure so I did some goggling.  😉 Best I can tell the original words are “cracker jack” no “s”.  That is for the words in the song, as well as three confection brand name its self.

Nice work Kris. I was just thinking my kids might like that one day. They both are baseball ⚾️ fans.

It didn't come out great, but I replaced the C on the ball cap with a mediocre Boston Red Sox logo..   Was hard to find a clear picture that was 3/8" small.  The rest I loved cutting.   Except for the root root root part.. too repetitive. LOL  I also had a problem with the U in the Buy..  the throat hole on the Seyco is long.. and as I was cutting it, it started bouncing up and down terribly. I tried putting my finger behind the blade to hold it down, but it snapped off. thankfully it was a clean cut, so a little super glue and boom.. can't even tell.  After breaking that, I taped a piece of 1/8" thick hard board down, and drilled a 3/16" hole for the blade and it made an awesome zero clearance table. I really want to make one with plexiglass now.

6 hours ago, Jaguarguy said:

Great work!  I'm not sure how long it would take me to do something like that but I might be able to have something of much lower quality ready for Christmas 2022!  Thanks for sharing this one!

I think it was about 6hrs of cutting for me on that..  But not all in one day.  I do about 1hr at a time.  After that, my back will start to hurt, and if not, the dogs start whining too much.

Edited by WolfmoonCT

3 hours ago, Eric67 said:

Very great job👏👏👏

Vey great Job,
It wake up some souvenirs, when I was young,( but I'm always young)😋 we could buy Craker Jack popcorn in France around the 60's, in the box we found a toy.

I haven't seen Cracker Jax boxes for sale in a while at my local stores.  I know it's still made.