New Shop Sign

kmmcrafts

1 hour ago, OCtoolguy said:

I'd like to have a sign on my shop but living where I do I hesitate to advertise what's inside. Too many tweakers in the area. 

While the only folks ever going past my place is the neighbors.. I have had 3 intruders.. first time was a chipmunk, second time was a large blue racer snake, and one other time the neighbors dog got loose and come to visit me, LOL.. My old shop had a neighbors cow get out and she thought my old shop was better than her house, LOL Oh.. and their chicken roosted in there for a few days once too.. LOL

2 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

While the only folks ever going past my place is the neighbors.. I have had 3 intruders.. first time was a chipmunk, second time was a large blue racer snake, and one other time the neighbors dog got loose and come to visit me, LOL.. My old shop had a neighbors cow get out and she thought my old shop was better than her house, LOL Oh.. and their chicken roosted in there for a few days once too.. LOL

There are definitely some pros to living in the country. We have way too many folks running around here with drug habits that need to be fed so they have homed in on stealing catalytic converters. And of course, anything else that's laying around. So far they have stayed out of our park but I know it's just a matter of time until they find the easy pickings that are here. Sad. And when they get caught, our DA's won't prosecute them. In fact, now they get out free with no bail.