A Busy day at the blade....

TRedd351

Nice work!  I have a pattern that Steve Good made for me last year after Tampa won the SuperBowl.  I was patiently waiting for Steve to post a pattern and he never did so I sent him an email asking if he was going to.  He replied that he doesn't always make patterns for each sporting event but he included in his email a pattern for me.  I have the pattern on the wood and the pilot holes drilled but that is as far as I got.  If things go my way, I may be able to ask him for another SuperBowl pattern for this year!  LOL

Side note,  I was never a Brady fan or NE fan.  I never really knew how good Brady was because I never watched them unless they were playing Tampa or a few games in the playoffs.  But once Brady got to Tampa,, I realized that he is pretty damn good.  Like Larry Bird,, never cared for him but he was a heck of a player. 

Nice pattern for a Brady fan. I am not very interested in sports so I tend not to cut very many sport pattern but when I do I cut them for the members of my family that are into sports and I believe they are probably their favorite pieces from me. So How can you go wrong with one given to the right person. This nicely done project will most likely be displayed in a prominent place for all to see

Dick

heppnerguy