She Shed update

ChelCass

12 hours ago, barb.j.enders said:

Looks great.  As Goldfish said, way to tidy.  The workbench in the second picture - what brand is it and where did you find it?

I think you are talking about the black work bench in the first and third pictures. It's a Craftsman and I bought it off a local online auction.  It's a older one but in perfect condition.  

28 minutes ago, ChelCass said:

I think you are talking about the black work bench in the first and third pictures. It's a Craftsman and I bought it off a local online auction.  It's a older one but in perfect condition.  

That was the one I was asking about.  Looking to change out a shelf for a workbench.  Needing more counter space now.

On 1/26/2022 at 6:54 AM, barb.j.enders said:

That was the one I was asking about.  Looking to change out a shelf for a workbench.  Needing more counter space now.

Hi Barb, when we built the garage and put bay doors in, the doors came with an extra slat (I think they used it to pack the doors so they wouldn't get damaged) well we use that slat for a bench in the shop. It's not very wide, but it's very long and works great. Maybe you can find something like that?

32 minutes ago, ChelCass said:

Hey Barb something that might work for you.  In my craftroom upstair hubby took two of my two drawer filing cabinets and set a old door on top.  It gives me a lot of space to work. Plus its a perfect height for sitting and working at.

I have been looking at base cabinets from a kitchen.  The space I am changing out has my "shop" sink in it. The area used to be my old laundry room and it is very handy having the sink there for cleanups.

2 minutes ago, don in brooklin on said:

Are you close to the Restore in Winnipeg.  I bought hanging cupboards for $20 each.  They had all sorts of older kitchen cabinets.  Nice kitchen stuff in expensive but the cupboards that are out of style very reasonable.

You never know what you can find.

The main Restore is on the opposite side of Winnipeg from me.  That being said it is only a 15 -20 minute drive from here.  Just haven't had the time to really go looking.  I am retiring from "real" work in March.  Looks like my April is going to be over full with projects!!!! lol!!!