Dust Collection

flarud

It was time.  I don't have much room in my shop but I made room for this.  The system still isn't complete yet, not easy trying to find all the needed pipe, fittings, hoses, etc.  But I'll make it work.  I'm gonna try it first without having a second stage due to limited space and see how often I need to empty the bag.  Once it is all put together I'll post some more pics. 

746856657_Dustcollection.thumb.jpg.c6935fe63172438137dc7cec55aba4cb.jpg

53 minutes ago, flarud said:

It was time.  I don't have much room in my shop but I made room for this.  The system still isn't complete yet, not easy trying to find all the needed pipe, fittings, hoses, etc.  But I'll make it work.  I'm gonna try it first without having a second stage due to limited space and see how often I need to empty the bag.  Once it is all put together I'll post some more pics. 

746856657_Dustcollection.thumb.jpg.c6935fe63172438137dc7cec55aba4cb.jpg

I'd love to do what you are doing but the power in our park is so antiquated that each homesite has only 50 amp service so I have to be very careful what equipment I have running at one time. If my wife turns on the garbage disposal at the same time I'm running my table saw/vacuum cleaner, it might trip a breaker. I have my shop wired for 1 15 amp circuit for lighting and 1 20 amp circuit for outlets. I wish we could make use of the 220 that is at each post but I've been warned not to mess with it.