2nd Amendment

JAC1961

Very well done!  I'm sure it will be appreciated.

I cut that one a couple years ago and got to say that it was one of the more challenging projects I've done.  All that lettering and all those different fonts don't leave much room for error...er, I mean diversion from the pattern.

Your cutting looks very clean, smooth and consistent.  Good job!

2 minutes ago, Bill WIlson said:

Very well done!  I'm sure it will be appreciated.

I cut that one a couple years ago and got to say that it was one of the more challenging projects I've done.  All that lettering and all those different fonts don't leave much room for error...er, I mean diversion from the pattern.

Your cutting looks very clean, smooth and consistent.  Good job!

Thanks Bill. It turned out to be more difficult than I expected.

15 hours ago, JAC1961 said:

Seems like it's been forever since I've completed any projects. The shop has seemed so cold since the first of the year and I just haven't had a lot of motivation.

Anyway, this is a Christmas gift for my brother-in-law.  And yes, I know it's 2 1/2 months late, but I think he'll still like it and probably get a laugh at it's tardiness.  It's a Sheila Landry pattern, approximately 12" x 18", cut from 3/4" cherry.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_20220315_093338396_HDR.thumb.jpg.81747f20f06b0da641c319f5aad2eb30.jpg

IMG_20220315_093015684_HDR.thumb.jpg.1135d1a2e9d8b599aa77b38daf5ebf6a.jpg

IMG_20220315_093349397_HDR.thumb.jpg.d374502f9588f1e54a2365b3bea90877.jpg

IMG_20220315_093045014.thumb.jpg.b8197beda8e855136d4aac50a90b5c28.jpg

I have seen this one cut by several people and it always seems to come out great. I have been avoiding it due to the large cost of mailing something as large and heavy and this one.

Great job on cutting and finishing this one. I know it will be enjoyed and loved by the receiver of it. Worth waiting a little longer to get.

Dick

heppnerguy

Fantastic work.

Our younger generation has to realize that is all that is keeping America as "free" as we are! Although our "governments-all local, county, city, and national are trying every day to undermine the freedoms that we still do retain!

Proof of that is the covid SCAM!