A little gift for a Very Speial Relative

On 3/25/2022 at 5:22 PM, preprius said:

Dick,

i agree stories and gifts are great. I must be getting of age. 

A maple leaf for a native american?  

Must be in maple sap area. Vermont?

But I do like maple leafs.

Me.

Mark Eason

Mark, Here in Western Washington we do have Maple Trees. We Have Vine Maple trees and Broad Leaf Maple trees. I think they are one of the Most Beautiful Trees alive. When our first Great Grandson was born I took a drive to find a bunch of Fall Maple Leaves, I gathered them up, dried them out and then used them for Background Portraits of him. The Leaves were almost as big as he was. :) :D

Dick

On 3/28/2022 at 6:07 PM, spirithorse said:

Great that people can help one another; family or otherwise.
Great cutting!
God Bless! Spirithorse
By the way, my Native American name is actually Horse With Spirit Heart, thus the Spirithorse user name.

I used to work for a small fledgling Archery Company Called Lakota Archery, I Field Tested their bows, gave them my ideas on making the bows better, plus I represented them at Major Trade Shows and on different Archery Sites on the Internet.
our goal was to build a Great Bow for a Reasonable Price and to Employ Native Americans on the Lakota Reservation to build the bows because there was an 85 % Unemployment Rate. Sadly, the company Failed due to One Greedy and Dishonest man that made off with all of the money, leaving the company without funds! 😞
I was deemed by the Lakota Tribe to be an Honorary Member of the Lakota and giver the name Wahkia ( Speaks With Thunder) for my efforts to Help their members.  An Honor that I Proudly wear every day!