silly

absolutely nothing wrong with being silly. I love doing 'silly'things for the Grandkids, although my daughter is running out of shelf and wall space.

Gary Larson and his Far Side books are my kind of silly.

What I've always lacked is the skill to finish things in coloured paint, so I like your cow a lot.

8 hours ago, savethebeer said:

John, just seen your other post about adding colour, it may be my turning point. Thanks

Try it...it is very easy and fun.  People will think you painted the project...The paper art work will not show.  I am trying to get a few color projects and the  corresponding art work into the FREE section so you can try it.   ( withTravis's help).  I am computer challenged!   If you have any question, let me know.  J

8 hours ago, savethebeer said:

absolutely nothing wrong with being silly. I love doing 'silly'things for the Grandkids, although my daughter is running out of shelf and wall space.

Gary Larson and his Far Side books are my kind of silly.

What I've always lacked is the skill to finish things in coloured paint, so I like your cow a lot.

I am not good at painting either so this method makes it easy.   When I do the artwork on paper, I use colored pencils, make a copy of it and glue the copy  to the wood. This opens up a whole new world to scrolling and it is very easy and fun.  People will think you painted it.    I  will be adding a color projects to the FREE  pattern section as soon as I can figure out how to....Lol.   Many projects will be toys for your grandkids.   I like Gary too.    J

2 hours ago, scrollingforsanity said:

Nice job. I can't paint but that makes me wish I could

With this process you do NOT paint at all.  With these special,  add color to-scrolling projects ,  ARTWORK is provided with the  pattern. All you do is cut the project out and glue that artwork on.  YOUR DONE!