Selliong Compound Cut ornaments

On 12/29/2022 at 3:55 PM, OCtoolguy said:

It sounds like he "stabbed" the wrong parent. Glad you got shed of that one.

30 years later, and if I visit the kids, the ex rolls down the street to see if my current wife is along.    She still stirs up crap whenever she can. When my parent's 70th anniversary came round, the ex intercepted the invitation to my son and showed up.       in 2019, Current wife and I rented a large beach house and invited all the kids (hers, mine and ours), spouses and grandkids.    She had the nerve to try to come along with my son's family.  I have tried so hard to be civil.    The manure will continue until death of one of us. 

I got along with my current wife's ex.   Not as friends, we had little in common, but we could talk in a friendly manner and agree about things for my stepson.     When he was dying of cancer, I drove my stepson, 100 miles twice a week so he could spend time with his father.   two days before he died he thanked me and added that he was grateful that a man would still be watching out for his son after he is gone.      

3 hours ago, zimmerstutzen said:

30 years later, and if I visit the kids, the ex rolls down the street to see if my current wife is along.    She still stirs up crap whenever she can. When my parent's 70th anniversary came round, the ex intercepted the invitation to my son and showed up.       in 2019, Current wife and I rented a large beach house and invited all the kids (hers, mine and ours), spouses and grandkids.    She had the nerve to try to come along with my son's family.  I have tried so hard to be civil.    The manure will continue until death of one of us. 

I got along with my current wife's ex.   Not as friends, we had little in common, but we could talk in a friendly manner and agree about things for my stepson.     When he was dying of cancer, I drove my stepson, 100 miles twice a week so he could spend time with his father.   two days before he died he thanked me and added that he was grateful that a man would still be watching out for his son after he is gone.      

She sounds like a real witch.