Looking for a topic posted here previously

TAIrving

Programming note:

If anyone has downloaded the PDF, it was created with Inkscape 1.2 using multipage option.

It opens just fine in Acrobat but if you want to modify I have found that when I open it I get a grey desktop. 

I found that if you open new document and then import the PDF it gives you a clean SVG to modify.  (you can delete blank page and the instructions with the page option- the bottom of the left tool bar)

5 hours ago, john nelson said:

Just what do you use it for??????  Texture?????    Just HOW do you use it?  When and why would you want to have snow???   I never heard of it ??????   ( I have lived a very sheltered life....Lol).         jAN

John, yes it is used to add texture usually to painted projects that you want “snow” on, at least that was its original intent when put out. Decorative painters like Tole Painters, or like Sheila Landry’s painted projects have been using it for years. But as Don has shown, it can be used to add a white texture to any white item like here on the gnome’s beard which decorative painters have also done so it’s not limited to using for just “snow”. It has been around for many years so perhaps you have been living a sheltered life. ☺️🤫🫢☺️

3 hours ago, meflick said:

John, yes it is used to add texture usually to painted projects that you want “snow” on, at least that was its original intent when put out. Decorative painters like Tole Painters, or like Sheila Landry’s painted projects have been using it for years. But as Don has shown, it can be used to add a white texture to any white item like here on the gnome’s beard which decorative painters have also done so it’s not limited to using for just “snow”. It has been around for many years so perhaps you have been living a sheltered life. ☺️🤫🫢☺️

Must be something to do with John's :) I had never heard of it either, But.............................. then again it could be because we don't have snow 😆☃️🌞🕶️