Now up to 111 breeds of dog at each event...

Iguanadon

Scott,

Yes, we love our dogs.  They attach themselves to us and are uncompromising in their love for us.  

You look like you are the master of the dog patterns, they look very good.  

Ours are now departed but ...  The last 2 were Maltese.  I have looked for patterns for them but have not seen anything that appealed.  Do you have patterns for Maltese?  

Thurman

7 minutes ago, TAIrving said:

Scott,

Yes, we love our dogs.  They attach themselves to us and are uncompromising in their love for us.  

You look like you are the master of the dog patterns, they look very good.  

Ours are now departed but ...  The last 2 were Maltese.  I have looked for patterns for them but have not seen anything that appealed.  Do you have patterns for Maltese?  

Thurman

Hi Thurman, yes, here is the Maltese, however it is a bit "fru-fru".  Harvey's only point of reference was the World Book Encyclopedia of Dogs and they are all show dogs.  

Maltese.jpg

10 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

Hi Thurman, yes, here is the Maltese, however it is a bit "fru-fru".  Harvey's only point of reference was the World Book Encyclopedia of Dogs and they are all show dogs.  

Maltese.jpg

Thanks Scott/Iggy,

That is better than most patterns I have seen for Maltese.  They are beautiful dogs but it is difficult to get that into a scrollsaw pattern.  

Thurman

The rare breeds are the ones I sell most of.. I have some of the more popular breeds and rarely sell one, probably because hundreds of others selling the same ones much lower priced.. I think when people start making these they go after the patterns of what they think are the most popular breeds.. which is what everyone is making, LOL