What I,ve been doing so quietly,lol

amazingkevin

Kevin, awesome work as always.

Now, being famous alone will not pay the bills 😉 you need to learn you need to charge folks for your fine work and they need to learn they need to pay you for it. Even if they make a “donation”, that is better then no pay at all. Take care of yourself.

16 hours ago, meflick said:

Kevin, awesome work as always.

Now, being famous alone will not pay the bills 😉 you need to learn you need to charge folks for your fine work and they need to learn they need to pay you for it. Even if they make a “donation”, that is better then no pay at all. Take care of yourself.

Lol, you can,t teach an old dog new tricks, lol.i,m on   bottom of the barrel for government SSI & disability but I can make it thru the month by lodging in a warehouse which is 4 times as big as a room for $600 at half the price of $350.

Edited by amazingkevin
Spelling

7 hours ago, bobscroll said:

Hi Kevin, nice scrolling there Kevin! Well finished too, Thank you for showing! Bob😉👌👍👍👍

Hello England Bob, I missed all that happened to you for a year .I know you,ve had computer problems for one. Of all the pattern makers I,ve done a ton more of yours than anyone else's. We were clicking for awhile there!!!

4 hours ago, scrollerpete said:

You are a machine, and I agree with Meflick, you have to charge for your work, extra $$$$ for special treat or materials will make your life better I am sure. Keep up the good stuff my friend.

I,m so tired of hearing no , I don't want to buy from customers that I fell into doing them for free all these years. Can,t fix stupid!!! Thank you scroller Pete!!!