I can't find if I posted these?

amazingkevin

• amazingkevin changed the title to I can't find if I posted these?
On 8/22/2022 at 10:49 AM, Scrappile said:

WOW!  You did not lose any talent while you were down!!

Well I can say I'm officially not down and out . I'm getting up early now . Staying busy and enjoying what life is left. I fell in love with doing letters when I first joined SSV.  BUT little did I know that all you letter guys had the computer make them for you. I had no idea it would do that.so I used the paper stencils to do my letters. Boy is that time consuming. Thanks for looking!!!

Edited by amazingkevin
Spelling

3 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

Well I can say I'm officially not down and out . I'm getting up early now . Staying busy and enjoying what life is left. . . . 

Kevin, I am so happy to hear this. 🙂 so glad you are doing so much better and are able to do your scrolling again to make others happy and helps heal you. Definitely awesome.

On 8/22/2022 at 4:01 PM, meflick said:

Kevin, I am so happy to hear this. 🙂 so glad you are doing so much better and are able to do your scrolling again to make others happy and helps heal you. Definitely awesome.

You have a keen sence of knowing what ails a person and what fixes it!!! Thank you!!!