Lost Pattern

Foxfold

Does anyone know where I got this pattern from ?  I printed it out at the beginning of this year and finally got round to cutting it. However, I have searched my files and cannot find it again.  🙈  I have promised a friend 4 of these things but now I'm stuck !!   I've tried Inkscape from this photo but cannot get a clear copy.  Any help would be appreciated,, I've looked through the library on here but alas, it seems I'm up the creek without a paddle.

xmas.jpg

1 hour ago, Foxfold said:

Does anyone know where I got this pattern from ?  I printed it out at the beginning of this year and finally got round to cutting it. However, I have searched my files and cannot find it again.  🙈  I have promised a friend 4 of these things but now I'm stuck !!   I've tried Inkscape from this photo but cannot get a clear copy.  Any help would be appreciated,, I've looked through the library on here but alas, it seems I'm up the creek without a paddle.

xmas.jpg

Brenda, click on your picture of the snowflake and a clear copy will pop of.  Save this to Documents and then you should have a clear copy to print on your printer.

Based on Wichman’s  info. on it being a Steve Good pattern, here is a link to where he posted it on his blog Dec. 7, 2012. Just scroll down past the post and the poll and click on the red “Free Download” button to download from the blog post or do as Wichman suggested by searching his Index pages. 

https://scrollsawworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/12/snowflake-christmas-ornament-scroll-saw.html