Well I'll be .....

Eplfan2011

As some might know I got another saw today and I can't believe the difference between them. I've no experience with any other saw but the hawk I've been using, and up untill now I've been real pleased with it.

Fast forward and I pick up a piece of scrap draw a wiggley line like a jigsaw puzzle peice and wizz round it twice as fast as I do on the hawk and stay on the line with ease. Everything seemed so much easier. Are the double parallel link arm saws that much easier to use or is it just me....  I kinda feel cheated right now LMAO 

When I get the time to sit down with it and cut something worthwhile this may be my main saw if it continues to cut like that.

Edited by Eplfan2011

• Eplfan2011 changed the title to Well I'll be .....
43 minutes ago, lawson56 said:

A Great Big Congrats!!!👍👍 I use a Delta 40 694, have for the past 3 yrs, I only ha to replace the top Tightening screw. And the only reason I had to do that, the plastic knob started spinning whenever I tried to tighten the top clamp. Good thing I had some from my old saws. I keep everything.😉

Thanks ...I originally bought it as a second saw as I have a hawk, but after doing a test cut on it I found it so much easier to follow the line and just move my hands around .... I've been busy today but tomorrow I'm hoping to make a stand for it and give it a real test run to see if it wasn't just a fluke ..