SantaBear

Boradryn

:) Thanks, DW. I know it's a VAST improvement over the first teddy bear, and I'm sure if the same neighbors that bought the other were still here, they'd pay handsomely for this one. *chuckles* I'm just one of those people who always looks at his best work and says, "I could have done way better. Better try again." So, I do. After the next Santa bear, I've got a couple more "practice" pieces, then I'll be looking for a really good Eagle pattern. I want to make it for the local Fraternal Order of Eagles lodge, and maybe one for the lodge where I was a member for several years before moving. Gotta get some recognition somewhere, some how. LOL

Looks great to me, I would certainly buy it from you if I was a little closer.

Marg

Thank you. You'd have to wait in line for yours, though. :) This one is for my daughter (3yo), the one I'm working on is for my son (4 1/2 yo), and the next three are already sold before I even start. :lol: I love showing off my stuff at home depot. It's probly my best market. *chuckles* :thumbs: