Santa Gnome

meflick

While I was working on my ornament patterns to submit to the 2022 Ornaments for Charity Book I worked on a Santa Gnome pattern.  I decided that he might be a little more then would work for the Ornament book as I felt you really needed to see him in "color" to fully understand the look I was going for.  As a result, I didn't submit him for the Charity Book but I did want to provide him here for anyone who was interested.  I haven't cut him out myself yet.  Maybe I will get to it soon.  If you give him a try, would love to see them. Feel free to add your pictures in this thread, or just tag me if you post one over in Bragging rights.  This could be used for @john nelson's modge podge method as well.  You can cut the individual pieces out and layer them, just cut the outline piece out and paint the other parts, or even carve in the other pieces perhap.  I think it can be created in many ways and look forward to seeing what some of you might do with him. I'm attaching a couple of different files so hopefully I have provided the format that works for you.  If not, let me know and I can provide others if needed.

277529940_SantaGnome.thumb.png.53c9c923001dcb3682872cbbbb4efeec.png

Santa Gnome.svgSanta Gnome.pdf

13 hours ago, Foxfold said:

Thank you. I have saved it as I've never made a gnome but this may well be my first. xx

Hi Brenda
Don't do it, if you cut one, you will be cursed and will have to make more of different variety
next thing you know you will have more gnomes that you know what to do with.  
You have been warned.... They are cute little buggers once done though😁