Grandmother

otho96

Hey guys Sorry i been away and have not shown my finished work from the pattern i received help on. With hunting and work i haven't had time to do anything. So here it is, I used a combination of the patterns that was sent to me, I had the In Loving Memory at the bottom which i am not sure i like the font. I also have to finish the frame for it. It is built just have to be stained.

Plz let me know what you think all honest reviews are welcome, helps me improve.

PS working on another one of Grampa's pattern he has posted in the lib of the baby in the hand will post when done

again thanks all for the help and reviews

Marshall,

to answer your question Yes and No lol, from start to finish it is. I made my first one of my wife a few weeks back which i posted while ago, It was with scrap wood and was to just see if i could do it I also made the "you are my everything" baby from the lib. but when i got done the wood had a flaw that i didnt see untill i stained it so i trashed that one.

Thanks for the kind words guys, i think this type of work is challenging and a lot more meaningful then making signs for friends.