Om Lesley's Patterns - Flying Dutchman Scroll Saw Bladeshttps://www.scrollsawbladespatterns.com

Egon Mattsson

Welcome to the village,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the blade order.. I had the same issue about 4-5 years ago with that place. they never was real fast about getting orders out etc. but I just learned to order sooner than I needed, however the last time 4-5 years ago it was several weeks ( maybe 6-8 ) and I had to send a demanding message much like you wrote here.. 3-4 days later I got my blades and a apology letter.. saying he was going through a divorce or something and a miscommunication between the two as they both was running the business.. I caulked it up and ordered again the next time and same thing happen.. excuse this time was that he works a lot of hours at his job and the blade sales business is a secondary income that he does after work.. whatever.. dude keep up your business like this and you won't have the secondary income.. people order things that they expect to receive within a week or so.. not months..

I think you'll eventually get your blades, he was always good to me and honest about it.. just shouldn't be trying to do more than he can handle.. don't know his personal situation but he can't expect to continue with poor customer service.. IF you paid with PayPal you can file a dispute.. they will get in touch with him and make something happen.. you may get the blades and your money back,  LOL

I order my Flying Dutchman blades from Mike's workshop.  I always get them quickly.  They send a email confirming the order, a second email confirming payment and a third email telling me the blades have been mailed.  All three email are on the same day.  I call that pretty darn good service. Plus his prices are quite reasonable,

7 hours ago, ChelCass said:

I order my Flying Dutchman blades from Mike's workshop.  I always get them quickly.  They send a email confirming the order, a second email confirming payment and a third email telling me the blades have been mailed.  All three email are on the same day.  I call that pretty darn good service. Plus his prices are quite reasonable,

Same here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered some blades from them on Nov 8, 2022 and paid for priority mail. The order was not shipped until Jan 4, 2023. Tried to call, emailed them and never got a response. I did receive the blades on Jan 7, 2023. Who knows when I would have received them if I didn't go Priority Mail. Will not order anything else from them.

1 hour ago, Kevin Critz said:

I ordered some blades from them on Nov 8, 2022 and paid for priority mail. The order was not shipped until Jan 4, 2023. Tried to call, emailed them and never got a response. I did receive the blades on Jan 7, 2023. Who knows when I would have received them if I didn't go Priority Mail. Will not order anything else from them.

I sell Pegas blades online at:  Pegas Scroll Saw (artcraftersonline.com)

• Egon Mattsson changed the title to Om Lesley's Patterns - Flying Dutchman Scroll Saw Bladeshttps://www.scrollsawbladespatterns.com