Lesley's Patterns, Ltd.

Hook1

It amazes me that a small co. like Lesleys Patterns that keeps getting emails wanting to know about their orders and when thy can expect to receive the orders can still be in buisness!  There are so many other businesses such as Wooden Teddy Bear, Scroller, Dennys Pegus and Blades  etc, that make good on delivery's, sometimes  within the same week, and at reasonable prices,  why would anyone want to go through the hassle with that one! I for one, if a company, big or small, doesn't want to deal with me in a timely amount of time, I no longer will deal with them!  I'm sorry, but that is just my opinion!

Erv

Edited by redwine
spelling

18 hours ago, redwine said:

It amazes me that a small co. like Lesleys Patterns that keeps getting emails wanting to know about their orders and when thy can expect to receive the orders can still be in buisness!  There are so many other businesses such as Wooden Teddy Bear, Scroller, Dennys Pegus and Blades  etc, that make good on delivery's, sometimes  within the same week, and at reasonable prices,  why would anyone want to go through the hassle with that one! I for one, if a company, big or small, doesn't want to deal with me in a timely amount of time, I no longer will deal with them!  I'm sorry, but that is just my opinion!

Erv

I completely agree with you.  I already have a refund from Pay Pal and placed an order with a reputable business!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thought of what might help. There should be a "Thanks for Joining and site information" message sent automatically as soon as a new member sighs up.  The information would include what is available in on the site and how to find it, like the forums, the resources and the university.  Might save some heartache for new people.    Just a thought.  We all know Travis is not busy enough!

Edited by Scrappile

4 hours ago, Denny Knappen said:

What was their price including shipping?  I may start to ship international.

Item       : Six Dozen #5 FD-SR
SKU        : HG-SR No 5
Quantity   : 1
Item Price : $19.00
Item Total : $19.00
--------------------------------
Item       : Six Dozen #3 FD-SR
SKU        : HG-SR No 3
Item Price : $19.00
Item Total : $19.00
Item       : Six Dozen Olson 5R Reverse Tooth
SKU        : HG-FR44602
Item Price : $23.00
Item Total : $23.00

Sub-Total               : $61.00
Shipping Method : INTERNATIONAL Mail USPS First Class (Blades Only!)
Shipping Amount : $10.75
Estimated Tax   : $0.00

Total                   : $71.75

• 4 weeks later...

I bought blades regurlarly from Lesley Patterns with no problems.  Several weeks ago i heard about the issues reported in this post.  I googled their site to find that there were no hits.  I assumed that they must have gone out of business.  Today I googled again to find their web site back on line.  One minor difference that I noted was the missing crucifix that they used to feature on the home page.  This could suggest a change of ownership or operators of the site. I plan to follow up with a phone call to them.