Little Bitty Santa Ornament

Charlie E

Excellent work, and sure to be treasured for years to come.  

My mother did us cross stitch ornaments every year. I love hanging them on the tree. She spent her lunch breaks at work working on them as well as in the evenings after work. Kept her busy, especially as the grands kept coming. 🙂 The past couple of years since I started woodworking, I have been giving my kids and nieces and nephews ornaments I have cut. I hope they too will treasure for years after I am gone. No grands yet though of my own, but a grand niece and nephew who are both two. I do agree with Jack, would make cute earrings as well. 🙂

1 hour ago, meflick said:

Excellent work, and sure to be treasured for years to come.  

My mother did us cross stitch ornaments every year. I love hanging them on the tree. She spent her lunch breaks at work working on them as well as in the evenings after work. Kept her busy, especially as the grands kept coming. 🙂 The past couple of years since I started woodworking, I have been giving my kids and nieces and nephews ornaments I have cut. I hope they too will treasure for years after I am gone. No grands yet though of my own, but a grand niece and nephew who are both two. I do agree with Jack, would make cute earrings as well. 🙂

That's awesome! I love ornaments attached to memories. My wife Connie did these cross stitch ornaments for her home economics class in high school when we were dating. I’m four years older than her and was making a weak attempt at growing a beard. She was working on the black part of the first one, the lantern, when I was at her house. Her sister saw it and thought she was cross stitching me. Makes me smile every year. 😁

2F003A60-E6AD-414D-82C3-88A2D1A11A77.jpegFF32DB06-AE01-423A-B3AF-B924C93FEC50.jpeg

864905D0-60F8-4BE8-BC15-C375838BCD75.jpeg210F0570-6FD2-41DF-B698-76F812DAE084.jpeg

Edited by Charlie E