New scrollsaw

Clayton717

I did it finally. I bought my new scroll saw :thumbs: . I decided on the Dewalt, I used one at our local woodworkers guild and like the way it operated. I just got the saw no light or stand. Now I ust have to wait till it gets here, supposed to be thursday. This was my Christmas present to myself, I sold enough of my crafts this season(plus been saving for a while) to pay for it.

Travis I ordered through Amazon and clicked the link here so hopefully you get a little something from it.

...Travis I ordered through Amazon and clicked the link here so hopefully you get a little something from it.

Thanks, Clayton. It looks like I got credit for the purchase. That's awesome. That really helps me offset the costs of running SSV. I appreciate it. :thumbs:

Have fun playing with the new saw! I look forward to seeing your first project on the new saw.

got the saw yesterday. and got it mounted to my bench. I didn't have a chance to use it much, just trimmed a couple pieces for an intarsia project I was finishing up. So far it works great, big difference from my old Dremel. much quieter. the only thing I 'll have to really get used to is the blade changing, everything is on the right side, and my dremel was on the left. Which worked well for me considering I'm left handed.

It will get used alot soon, I have 2 more intarsia's I have to get done in the next couple of weeks.