Where has Fred Kile been?

Fred Kile

I agree with Ray, but that said I can't imagine the amount of work to move would be.. for me anyway as I've been in my house for 31 years.. all that junk that gets into the junk drawers and stuff that end up in the storage shed etc etc etc.. that really should have just went to a goodwill or other type charity or trash but didn't.. going through all of it packing and un-packing and where to put what.. Lot of work so I can sort of see a reason why not to be on for a while.. 

Anyway, welcome back.. and look forward to seeing you on here again. 

12 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

I agree with Ray, but that said I can't imagine the amount of work to move would be.. for me anyway as I've been in my house for 31 years.. all that junk that gets into the junk drawers and stuff that end up in the storage shed etc etc etc.. that really should have just went to a goodwill or other type charity or trash but didn't.. going through all of it packing and un-packing and where to put what.. Lot of work so I can sort of see a reason why not to be on for a while.. 

Anyway, welcome back.. and look forward to seeing you on here again. 

Now that we are retired, we are in the mode of reduce and recycle. It is a daunting process. 

My tip for the younger folks, don't put off getting rid of "stuff". It grows in geometric leaps.

3 hours ago, Jim McDonald said:

Now that we are retired, we are in the mode of reduce and recycle. It is a daunting process. 

My tip for the younger folks, don't put off getting rid of "stuff". It grows in geometric leaps.

When my wife and I decided to sell out and go out on the road for as long as we wanted, we sold EVERYTHING except some things that were just too precious to sell. We stored them in a 6 x 8 storage unit and took only what we could take in our 5th wheel trailer. If we bought anything that meant something had to go to make room. We were out full time for 3 years. Best time of our married lives. Anyway, that is how to trim your load. Sell it!